Terms and conditions of sale
If you've come this far it's because you're interested in placing an order in our store. Good! We do NOT like small print, so here is a brief summary of the most important points you need to know and agree to before confirming your purchase:
1. If you are buying wallpaper, be aware that from one manufacturing batch to another there may be difference in shade and material. Confirm that you are buying the total quantity you need for your wall so that all rolls are the same shade. If you purchase the same paper in the future, this model may be a different shade.
2. We accept returns, but the customer is responsible for sending the product to our warehouse.
3. Returned products must be in perfect condition, always. It is not possible to return products that are not in the same condition in which the customer received them or that have been used beyond the mere opening of the package.
4. All our products go through a rigorous quality control before being sent to your home. It is rare that an order arrives with a defect, but if that happens, we will be happy to exchange it or give you a solution urgently. It is important to note that you can only claim when the product is not installed or has not been used before. Therefore, if you buy a wallpaper, for example, check it before installing it.
All products in the ALF&mabi web catalogue include VAT and taxes.
Please note that for orders and shipments outside the Iberian Peninsula and the European Union, Customs may add import costs to be borne by the customer, in no case belong to ALF&mabi.
Orders placed by private individuals in Portugal are subject to VAT. Orders placed by Portuguese companies registered as intra-community operators are exempt from VAT. Customers in this situation must place the order by email firstname.lastname@example.org informing their fiscal data.
The prices indicated on the website include Value Added Tax (VAT) and are expressed in euros. Prices and offers are subject to change by the operator and manufacturers, so to guarantee the offer it is necessary that the order has been successfully completed.
If a customer has made a purchase based on incorrect content, he/she will be informed of the incident as soon as possible and the customer has the right to cancel the purchase contract free of charge.
The products purchased must be paid for by one of the following methods of payment offered by ALF&mabi:
1. Bank transfer to the account indicated during the purchase process.
3. MasterCard, Visa, Amex.
4. Interest-free deferred payment through the Scalapay platform.
Payments with Scalapay:
To buy with Scalapay the customer has to make a quick registration on the merchant's platform. The first payment is charged immediately at the time of purchase. The second payment will be charged 1 month after the date of purchase and the third payment 2 months from the date of purchase. The order starts to be processed immediately after the first payment is confirmed. Scalapay is completely free of charge for the customer making the purchase, as long as the instalments are paid within the agreed dates (charges are automatically made to your predefined bank card).
Secure credit card payment:
Visa, MasterCard and Amex have developed a secure payment system in SSL Internet environment. The Secure Electronic Commerce system is based on the card issuer (bank or savings bank) identifying the cardholder before authorising payment over the Internet. ALF&mabi adheres to this security protocol so that, once you have selected the product to be purchased and entered your card number, a window from the issuing bank will open asking you to identify yourself.
Your card details and password are protected by this security system from the moment they are entered. This window is beyond the control of ALF&mabi, being the responsibility of the Issuer any incident that may arise with it, and you should contact your bank if you find yourself in this hypothetical case.
Payments by bank transfer:
When selecting this option, the bank details will be provided at the end of the purchase process and/or by e-mail. The order will be processed once the bank transfer has been confirmed in ALF&mabi's bank account. The transfer can take up to 1 working day to become effective.
The amount of the purchases will be debited from the bank account linked to the customer's card within 24 hours. If the bank rejects the payment, the customer will be informed by e-mail and the order will be cancelled.
Manufacturing / Tinting Lots
When purchasing wallpaper, please note the manufacturing / dyeing batch reported on the roll label. Due to the possible difference in shade from one run to another, our recommendation is that the customer purchases all the necessary product in the same order, to ensure that the rolls shipped are of the same tint run. Orders placed separately may eventually suffer a difference in color or material because they are manufactured in different runs. ALF&mabi does not guarantee, under any circumstances, that products of the same reference purchased at different times will be of the same manufacturing batch.